Thursday 7 February 2013

Hi Guys, Today I'm going to talk about my favorite colors here. I have quite a few colors that I love, they are purple, black, white and also silver.
Let’s get on to the most favorite color…

Purple, a mixture colors of blue and red, it gives me an elegant and mysterious feeling. However purple nowadays stand for royalty and piety. I love purple may also due to lavender. I always love Lavender since I was young, and that’s where I learn the color purple.

I personally prefer purple to be on a dress, this may makes whoever wearing the purple dress looks elegant and beautiful, I’m not saying that wearing other color of dress won’t make you looks elegant, is just a impression of the purple dress will always look nice especially a long ones.

Below are a few examples of purple…=)




Well, let’s go on to the next color, Black.
Black is the darkest color out of all the other colors and it is a contrast color to white. Most of the times when people think of black, they will see it as a negative sign, and Chinese usually think black represent bad luck, and they will avoid wearing black cloths especially during special festivals like Chinese New Year. However as years gone by, the society nowadays have become more modern and people are more rational, so black does not intend to be a negative sign or a color that will bring bad luck to people anymore.
Anyway, the reason I love black is because, if there is no black, other bright colors like white couldn't have a chance to stand out in front of the black. 
Black acts quite an important role in color world.   




Enough of the Black, let’s talk about white.
White, a pure clean color, like angels, clean, innocent, pure, honesty and others good value…
White is when u adjusts a color of the picture to its maximum brightness and of course white are a contrast to black too. The reason I love white because of its pureness, and it is similar to black, without white, most of the dark colors will not be able to show up. Yet there are a lot of different tones of white, for example, pearl white, ivory white, cream white, and a lot others more…
I personally favor Ivory white, I just like it, no reason, sorry if I couldn’t explain it well…
Let’s have a look at some whites…=)
As seen above, white best matches with dark colrs...

Last of my favorite color, Silver…
Silver, whenever I heard about this word, I will immediately think of something shiny, smooth and perhaps metallic.
Indeed, silver are a kind of precious metal that can be used to make jewelry, ornaments, and a lot of other things…
Silver may be a mixture of grey and shiny, the reason I love silver is because I love shiny stuff, blinging and may shine out itself among the others.
Below are some pictures of silver…

Hope you enjoy reading my blogs…
Thanks…^^









No comments:

Post a Comment