Wednesday 27 February 2013

Art Movement~~~


Since Last two weeks ago, our Lecturer had told us to write about Art Movement…><
I’m sorry that I drag this long to finish your homework sir.
Well, Art Movement can be define as a type of style of art which have common viewpoint and goal, followed by artist in a certain period of time which can be in months or years.
In this Post I’m going to write about my few favorites’ art movement.

One of My favor art movements is Abstract Art…
Abstract Art is a type of art which you couldn’t see an image in it; it is only represent by colors, lines and shapes. Abstract art are usually can be seen on painting or sculpture.
The reason I like abstract art is because of its imagination of a painting. It is one of the art I can fully use my thoughts and I have free will to paint what is in my mind. Apart from that, I also love the way the color can be matching without your notice and through those color, a new image may be form. From my view, I will always get a different image each time I look at an abstract art and this fascinates me.

Apart from Abstract Art, Street Art is another type of art movement that fascinates me as well…
Street Art may define as visual art that developed on street (public space).
In the past, poor people had been making through living by make music, painting on the floor, or walls. These people are the ‘original’ street artist.
In some people’s view, they call street art as vandalism; usually these people are those high end people.
The reason why I Like street art may due to a street artist I met quite a time ago, I was watching him throughout his paint his pieces, I was amazed how he can draw so freely and he looks like he is just randomly paint the wall. However, when he has done his piece, so quickly and his piece brings out an image of his personality.
Street Art can show an artist personality and also it can voice out the message deep down in the artist mind.
And recently, 3D street art seems to be quite popular, and I love the piece which got the bears in it…^^





Well, that's it...
There are lots and lots of Art Movement, but these two are my favorites... 
Hope you enjoy...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment