Monday 8 April 2013

Final Project : Social Media Issue

In this final project, we are told to come up with some idea about social media issue.
What we think about it and draw it out the way we would like to express it.
Well, I came out with the idea which were quite clearly shown in the project I did.
Let's see how i did my project.

First of all, I came up with the sketch.
I know my sketches are not good, but Im working on it...^^
I draw my sketch on an A4 paper and I uses an app on my iphone which name camscanner to capture the sketches and crop and scan it in my laptop.
And here it is, ready to work.

Next, I colored the background in a dark color and different shades of grey and then smudge it.
And same goes to the monitor but instead of grey cold colour i uses attractive color to makes it stand out.
But before i colour both on top, i needa multiply the sketches, so the sketch will still be seen even thou it is painted with color later.
I took some pictures of the keyboard and crop them to paste it on the sketches of keyboard.

After that, I uses lasso tool and create a moving line and color all other part, and uses some shades of colour and smudge to show perspective.


Lastly, I add the monkey hand by cropping it out from the picture i found, as im not good in drawing monkey's hand.
I've change the original color of the monkey's hand and attach it to the body.

So here it is, the image of my social media issue...
Monkey getting attached to social media and left everything else behind it's head.
I drew monkey due to monkey are the closest alike to human where they are easily affected by the surrounding.
The colorful monitor shows how attractive the social networking are that are able to ruins people life, and inversely a dark color background shows that the monkey busy getting involve in social media and do not take in mind about whats going on around him.
 I drew all the basic physiological needs of human behind the brain of the monkey shows that they are so busy getting involve in social media and just left all that behind their brain .

No comments:

Post a Comment