Monday 1 April 2013

Next field trip : Central Market

In this field trip, we are asked to capture image we like. I went there myself too as I didn't have transport that day where everyone went together.
Let me show you what have i capture on that day when i went to central market...^^
This Image above is a lift, I capture this because I find this unique and we hardly see this lift in other places.

This is a image of Painting , as I always fancy paint art and this capture my eyes even though it is not colorful and only the same shades of color used. 

About this image, i love the way the artist paint it by black and white, and of cause grey. These few colors are my favorite color too. And this painting shows the older days building and transport. 

I believe we can see this type of paint art everywhere especially in those high end restaurant. But i would still like to capture as i personally quite like this. 

As for this 2 painting above, I've always like painting like this that makes the painting look so real as if it is really moving.
And as i already said, this picture have my favorites color and the way the artist paint this have given me the peaceful and calm and also an olden days atmosphere and I like the Paris Tower too.

 On my way going out, as I have capture the image I liked, this catches my eyes. This are sand art, which means filling up the bottle with colourful sand and creates an image. This are actually something new to me, as i never see something like this before. And the moment i capture this picture and look back to this, I actually felt happy as the artist were happy to do her art piece. As this brings her happiness, it may bring others happiness too.

Last but not least, before i leave, I've decided to take a picture of this big WAU, as this represent the culture of Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment